I thought I was so cool for implementing a neat idea I saw on pinterest, but I guess I wasn't the only cool mom because alot of people had the same plan! Anyway, based on the book 'The Polar Express', we surprised the kids as they were getting ready for bed with a minivan express ticket. They were super excited! Complete with popcorn and hot chocolate, we set out after baths to see some lights! This was the only picture I got because I was in a hurry. I decided to put the camera away after I spilled one of the hot chocolate mugs all over myself while punching the kid's tickets as we were getting into the car. Oh well. We drove over to the famous Windcrest lights and saw some really great decorated houses. This is definitely a tradition for years to come!
Halloween
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment