Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

January In A Flash

So I didn't take many pictures in January. It kinda flew right by us. Some big things happened, though. Josh changed careers and is now working for Northwestern Mutual. This has been several months in the making and he is beyond excited. I am considering this a faith strengthening transition for me. I have definitely become closer to God and realizing that I need to let go of the 'false securities' of this world and put my security in Him, to trust that He will provide for us. We spent a lot of time praying about this decision, and though its been difficult so far, we both believe that this is the path God wants us on.
Here are a few random pictures from this month.
 Isaiah is now riding bikes, but I think we need to look for a bigger bike...
 Jacob is obsessed with brushing his teeth. Ok, really its not brushing, its more like sucking the dot of toothpaste I put on there! I am trying to teach him the brushing movement though.
 The boys finally painted their birdhouses they got from Aunt Debbi for Christmas. They are hanging in the backyard, but we haven't put any seed in them. Maybe we should do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment