Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gingerbread Competition

Tonight at the Harrison's the kids decorated gingerbread houses. I was excited for this because December just flew by us and I didn't get to do half the things I wanted to with the kids. So we separated all the candies and, with parent's help, they got busy on their creations! The pictures didn't turn out that well but glad I got the memories on camera!





 Josh helped Ethan with a few things on his...you can see him checking it out in the background!
After the kids finished, we parents went to work on a little friendly competition. We each constructed our house and then lined them up for the kids to vote. Ryan's won, thanks to his elaborate two-story house. Didn't get pictures of those, but I think we might have a new tradition! Making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment