As usual, we waited til the last minute to carve the pumpkin! Josh told they boys that they had to help clean it out..Ethan didn't mind.
But Isaiah literally almost threw up! He put his hand in there and started gagging right away! I thought his face was hilarious and am tickled that I got it on camera! We didn't let him help clean it out after that!
The boys picked out a design, and this is the final product. Turned out really good, I thought!
We went trick or treating with the Gibbins/Torres families again this year. They like to go really early, so since it was a school night it worked great. Plus, we got home in time to actually hand out candy FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
The dragon costume was way too hot for tonight, so luckily I had this Bam Bam costume from when Ethan wore it 5 years ago! I love it still! So cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment