So I am so behind in my blogging, what's new? After getting back from Nicaragua and wanting to blog about that right away, I realized I needed to catch up a bit...but very quickly. I will post pictures from Halloween and then probably skip November because I looked through the camera to see what happened last month and turns out I didn't take any photos! WOW, can't believe it! I guess I have just been so consumed with the trip that I kinda put alot on the back burner.
Anyway, Thanksgiving was good this year. We went to my mom's and Landy's turkey was great, just as I expected. I'm glad he takes pride in cooking the turkey, even if it is Martha Stuart style! The siblings played a few games and then we were off to the Zimmers. Josh and his dad fried a turkey for the first time and it was so delicious! I'm pretty sure we started a new tradition! Good food, good company, it was a good day!
Halloween
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment