The first couple of Halloween events I will group together. After much debate on the costumes, the boys decided they wanted to be ninjas. Here we go, I thought. No more cute, matching costumes. I hope I will be able to do a family costume before they grow too old for that...Anyway, so I had to come up with something for Jacob. I didn't have anything in mind, so when Ashley threw out that she had a dragon costume hanging up at home, I asked if we could try it on. I really thought it would be too big but it turned out so cute! Here we are trying it on:
Isn't he so cute? Wait til you see the whole thing!
We decided to take a trip to Sea World for their Trick or Treat exhibit, and some of our friends came along. It was pretty cool! Lots of pretty colors and LOTS of bubble machines!
Trunk or Treat snuck up on us...but this is my favorite time of the year so I was excited! We invited our friends Ryan and Jenny and were so happy they came! We had a great time going to all the booths (we had it in the gym because of rain). Making memories!
Please excuse Isaiah's hood...it wasn't attached to the rest of the costume and was too big for his head. He looks like he belongs to a certain group...poor thing. He still rocked it, though!
The Gang; I hope they still hang out when they get older, and can look back on times like this and know that they hold a special bond because they have been friends for life!





No comments:
Post a Comment