Today we all enjoyed playgroup at the pool. It was alot of fun and all the kids had such a blast! I tried to get everyone, sorry if I missed someone!
Ethan, Claire, and Ayden marching...

Bring some cars and Isaiah is a happy camper!

Reef and Jonas had a great time pulling Ethan around on this float

Colby with Shamu

Ainsley

Kamryn, Isaiah and Eden (Isaiah was trying to hug Eden and she wasn't interested)

She finally let him get a little close! These two are SO cute!


Ayden was surfing...but I don't know if she knew she was out of the water!

This fountain was a huge hit...caused lots of running, which led to upset mommies, but still a hit!

Leyna, Eden, and Claire

Reef LOVED the fountain! Just look at his face!

Isaiah was playing with this fountain, he had his shirt pulled up but he was facing the wrong direction!

Ethan and Jayden

Isaiah loved the fountain too!
No comments:
Post a Comment