Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our New Plasma Car

Jennifer's mother (love her!), who is an absolute pro at shopping second hand, found this almost new plasma car on craigslist for me. Ayden and Colby each have one and Ethan loves to ride it. Unfortunately, they are pretty pricey if bought new, so I was super excited about this! I got in touch with the seller and she sold it to me for only $15!!! I couldn't believe it, only wish she had one more! Ethan was so excited...and Isaiah liked it more than I anticipated. If the sharing doesn't go as well in the weeks to come, we might be shopping for another one!

I LOVE this picture of the boys!
Ethan was so sweet to take his brother for a ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment