This week we have been working on the letter "L". We did our "ladder" for the letter and then I cut out pieces of paper for Ethan to make a lion face (he had been asking me specifically for one). I didn't bother doing one with Isaiah because I have noticed that lately he is really only interested in stuff we do with paint or coloring, and his attention span is about 1 1/2 minutes!
To go with our theme, we visited the library for the first time. Yes, I know, I waited a long time to take them to the library but glad I did because I don't think I could have handled 2 crazy boys! Ethan was wonderful and loved picking out books, although I did find it difficult to find books he was interested in (it just took awhile to sort through them and find one). Isaiah, on the other hand, was very bored. He will just have to get used to it, cause we are going to be going regularly now.Later that afternoon, the boys had a lollipop...to, of course, go with our letter "L". Its fun coming up with things that go with our letters...especially fun and special things that they don't get on a regular basis. Can't wait to finish this set of the alphabet so we can start our Bible verse alphabet!










No comments:
Post a Comment