Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Joshua Creek

Ryan and Jenny invited us to come out to Joshua Creek with them and do some swimming and fishing. Ryan loves it out there and we hadn't been yet and were excited to check it out.

When we got there the Ryan and the kids were playing/fishing. We all ate dinner and then the kids ran back to play some more. Josh was excited to fish because he really hasn't gotten to this year yet. Since Jenny was at a photo shoot, that left me in charge of the kids, yes all 5!

It was beautiful! The trees were so big and tall and the water was the perfect height for the kids. They played for a while and then, after Ryan had caught a fish, were all interested in fishing.


This was the first time Ethan has been able to use his fishing pole he got for his birthday. He casted out the line all by himself, and caught a fish within about a minute....on his FIRST try!
Reel it in, son!
YEAH! (This picture looks a little weird because its a scan. I lost some of the pictures that I took that night. I don't know how or where they went but from the download to the upload somewhere they disappeared. I'm convinced my computer ate them. And I am so mad because I took alot of pictures and got alot of great ones! I'm glad that I got this one uploaded to Costco.com so at least I can have a hard copy. UUGGG!)
Colby's fish
Ayden's fish
And all the while the older kids were catching fish, one after the next, Isaiah just watched, eating his banana!

Ainsley slept soundly through it all. She woke up just as her mommy was coming back from her shoot. Right on time for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment