On our way to playgroup today we stopped at this little pond to feed the ducks. I didn't even get out of the car when I looked over and saw the ducks already coming to us!! They know when they see a car, that means food!!
It actually was a little overwhelming. I was trying to take pictures, hand out the bread, and keep the boys safe in case one of the ducks got a little crazy! It was hard by myself so next time Josh will be coming with us!
Isaiah didn't realize he had to throw the bread on the ground to keep from getting snapped. He tried to hand feed the duck...I think his fingers probably touched the bill and it scared him. He pulled his hands back very fast!
There were about 3 different sets of ducklings there. They were so cute! Then there was this annoying goose that kept following Ethan (we ran out of bread pretty quickly). That one actually made me nervous!
With all the craziness we were only there about 10 minutes! Hopefully next time, with some help, it will be a little more relaxed!





No comments:
Post a Comment