Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bluebonnet Portraits

Jennifer had been pretty busy this season taking bluebonnet pictures for many clients. She finally got a short break and decided our kids needed theirs done!! I was SO excited because, first, I love bluebonnets and second, there was this beautiful patch over by her house that I really wanted to get the pictures done in. So we made a quick trip early this morning to hopefully get the best lighting and the best attitudes out of the kids! All of them did great...except for Isaiah (he didn't get a morning nap so that didn't help). Here is what we ended up with...




He cracks me up!



We did get a few GREAT ones of Isaiah!


Love this one!
This was a great group shot of the kiddos!
I love Colby's smile!
Priceless!!

We got a few great ones of Ellie too!



So great!
Best buds!
Best friends!
This one is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment