Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day!!

I can't believe it...it actually SNOWED in San Antonio!! Its been 26 years since it last snowed. And it wasn't a heavy snow but it was enough to turn everything white, and it definitely was enough for the boys! We bundled all up and went outside to play in it. Isaiah didn't last long but Ethan had a snowball fight with daddy! So fun!


Ethan making a snow angel.
My angel

Snowball


I realized later, after the snow had almost melted away, that we failed to build a snowman! I can't believe it. I went out and tried to build one with what snow was left but it turned out so pitiful that I didn't take pictures. Oh well, we'll just have to wait til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment