Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ethan's Special Day

Today our sweet Ethan turned 5 years old. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. In just a few short months he will start kindergarden! He can hardly wait. He loves learning, and I think he will LOVE school (*tear*). He's already starting to read and is learning how to add and subtract too. He really likes math. God has blessed us so!
Tonight we met Grammy and Papa and my brother Dan at Red Robin for dinner; it was his choice! We then headed over to Krispy Kreme for donuts, also his choice. As you can see he REALLY loved his donut!

Dad just got back from the Ukraine and brought this hat back with him. Isaiah thought it was cool!
Thank you Father for such an amazing blessing in Ethan. He truely is a gift from You and teaches us about your love and how to "become like children" everyday. I love you my Ethan!! I can't wait to see what God's plan is for your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment