Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Understanding Isaiah

Isaiah has really been talking (babbling) alot more in the past couple of weeks. He's been saying "dada" for a while now but that is really the only word he is expressing. We are working on "please, thank you, mama, and E (for Ethan)". I have been very jealous that he has been saying "dada" for months now and "mama" is no where to be heard! I'm trying not to get my feelings hurt! :) He understands what we say to him or ask of him and he gives us answers! He shakes his head for no and can't say please yet so he throws his chin into his chest (kinda like on that old show Bewitched). Its so cute! He points at alot of things and when he gets excited about something his voice gets really high and loud and he just babbles like crazy! If he wants something he comes to get me and I follow him and he points to what he wants! He is such a smart little boy! I can't wait til I hear more words...especially "mama"!

No comments:

Post a Comment