Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Maybe I Should Stick to Cookies...

Its good to laugh at ourselves every once in awhile right?

Well my favorite new thing are these wonderful, delicious cake balls!! I was first introduced to them when Jennifer made them for our friend's holiday party and I was hooked! I asked her to make them again for our New Year's Eve get together because I just couldn't get enough! After that I thought maybe I should give it a try! How hard could it be, right? Well I didn't decorate them as beautiful as she did but as you can see that is not the only difference....



Now take a look at mine...not only are they not decorated pretty but they are definately not smooth and they are also twice the size!!!



Believe me, regardless of how they look, they sure tasted wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment