This year we sprung for Sea World passes because the kids were getting old enough to finally enjoy alot of the attractions. It was a bit chilly still so we didn't want to stay too long, but Jennifer and I had been wanting to see the Shamu show so we got there early so we could get good seats for the kids. It ended up being a great show that the kids loved! Unfortunately, it was increadibly loud and Isaiah couldn't handle it so I had to take him out and watch from the top. Poor thing...he can hear so well now after his surgery!
The best of friends


After the Shamu show we went and stood in line for the Sesame Street show. I was already stressed out because we had lost Isaiah's paci during the Shamu show and now he was even more fussy. We got there early to get good seats again but under the circumstances it wasn't a very good decision. I was trying to keep Isaiah calm and Ethan and Colby from driving their cars into the people sitting next to us when....
Yep, that's pee on Ethan's jeans!! Before the show started Ethan had an accident, and OF COURSE I didn't have a change of clothes with me. What made it worse is Ethan has this weird thing where he cannot be wet...even the smallest drop of water (or other liquid) freaks him out and he has to change clothes. Well I had to explain to him that I didn't have any other clothes with me and he would have to stay in the wet ones til we got home. He threw a huge fit and I tried to keep my calm...even though I wanted to scream. I took him to the bathroom to soak his jeans up as much as I could but it didn't help that much. To my suprise Ethan didn't say much more about it...luckly we were leaving after the show.





No comments:
Post a Comment