Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Making Ornaments

The guys were still hiking in Big Bend, and since Jenny stayed the night last night, I decided to go her way tonight. I wasn't ready to spend the night yet (especially by myself!) but I did stay late. (For those who don't know, the one time we spent the night with the boys was very close to one of our worst nights ever! I am waiting for Isaiah to get a little older before we give that one a try again!). Jenny had been wanting to make cinnamon ornaments for awhile now so we thought that would be a fun project for the kids.



The best part was when the kids did their own handprint. I love having those kinds of reminders to look at and see how much they have grown...






No comments:

Post a Comment