The last day before school started we headed to Austin to try out one of their free splash pads. We got there early and were the only ones playing on the pad. About 20 min in, a bunch of people started to show up. This pad was not big enough for all those people and I was slightly annoyed. Kids started asking for lunch at 10:30…what?! I blame the Gibbins for that! I made mine wait until at least after 11. Once lunch was scarfed, they were over the splash pad, so we moved to the park to play some frisbee. Lauren and Erin had to leave shortly after to be back by a certain time, and I was a little upset that we didn’t spend that much time in Austin. In fact, we spent more time in the car than out…
….So after stopping to get a shake at Erin’s beloved Steak n Shake, I stopped on the way home at the famous giant play land in San Marcos. They were IN LOVE! Kept saying over and over, this is AWESOME! If only it were cooler…we will definitely go back this fall when the weather is more bearable.





No comments:
Post a Comment