Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Festival Of Tails

Back in March...I promise I will catch up to present day soon!
My friend Stacia was talking about this kite festival they were going to in Austin and I thought it would be so fun for the kids! We couldn't make the Austin one, but they were having one in SA and we decided to try it out with the Gibbins! It was a beautiful day and the kites flew great! There were some HUGE ones out there too!
 
 The kids made their own paper kites and Jacob had fun flying that one!
 The boys ran back and forth in this field flying their kites.


 We were deceived by our kite's packaging and thought it would be a good size, but it was a tiny little thing! Even still, it flew great!


 They also had this dog parade and some people when ALL OUT! Seriously?! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment