So our boy is growing up fast! Right now he is doing so many cute things, I probably can't remember them all, but I wanted to jot down a few.
He found his belly button...
He loves to drive cars, just like his big brothers!
He is really into pushing things around whether its a car or stroller or basket.
If we take him outside, he cheers up instantly. He loves to be outside.
And he's going down slides by himself, too.
Some words he is saying: mama, dada, i (eye), no (nose), p (please), mi (milk)
He can point out all the features on the face too. His absolute favorite drink is milk and he wants it all the time! He loves strawberries and blueberries, frozen peas and carrots, and pb&j. He weighs about 26 pounds now. Loves Rio and Cars.
I'm glad I remember that much! Someday I will be happy I wrote it down!





No comments:
Post a Comment