The next morning we went to the Guenther House for breakfast. I hadn't heard much about the place...and then Josh comes out with this enormous cinnamon roll for us to snack on while we were waiting for a table. Ok, the best cinnamon roll I have ever had. I even bought another to take home and share with the boys later for a snack!
What a wonderful time we had. I had such anxiety about coming for a night out, mostly where Jacob was concerned. But it turned out that he did perfectly. My mom stayed the night at our house, he took the bottles for her without a fuss, and slept soundly. Thank you Lord for that wonderful gift. And thank you to Chris for inviting us to come...and pushing me to be serious about bottle feeding Jacob so I could have a night away! It was so much fun! Can't wait for our bed and breakfast night away!





Super impressed with all your blog posts!! you've been so good and what a blessing to have all those memories written down! Looks like yall had a great time for your birthday and so glad Jacob took a bottle!
ReplyDelete