Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jacob: Months 4 & 5

These past couple of months Jacob has really started showing his personality. He's playing with toys, started bouncing in his jumper (which is great for me!), and loves to be tickled, particularly when his belly is exposed.
He has also become quite the butterball! We tried introducing foods to him, like cereal and some baby foods, but he really could not be less interested! I'm kinda bummed, but hopefully he will take to them soon.
His brothers absolutely adore him! Sometimes Isaiah gets a little too close, like giving him a hug by practically laying on top of him, so I keep a close eye. He's still not rolling around so at least I don't have to worry about him getting stepped on!
Jacob & his "twinkie" cousin Colton, who is 3 wks younger. This was taken at Thanksgiving.
First time in the bumbo.
First time in the jumper..
Trying cereal..I wish I got a picture of his face once it was in his mouth!
Jacob at Christmas.
LOVE this smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment