Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meet The Family

This morning we dropped the boys off at bible class and Josh and I went to see Jacob at the hospital. It was the first time we were able to go together, and I was very excited.

After Jacob nursed for several minutes (which is a HUGE success), Josh got to give him his bottle.




After church, Jacob had some visitors. He got to meet his Gigi and Paps..

And his Grammy and Papa.

While the grandparents were visiting we asked about siblings, because the boys still hadn't even met their brother yet. We were told that visitation for siblings was on Saturdays..which we were not made aware of. So they made an exception for us (thank you!) and let the boys come in one at a time, for 5 minutes each. What a blessing!
Isaiah wasn't too sure what to think at this point..(on a side note, Isaiah's haircut is really short! I guess through all the craziness I didn't even realize this when Josh was cutting it!)

That paci is almost as big as his whole face!

Aunt LaLa got to come visit too..she was very excited. Jacob can't wait to meet his little cousin!


No comments:

Post a Comment