Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Chapter

This year is a special year for Josh...well, I guess it depends how you look at it! But, nonetheless, this is the year he turns the wonderful 30! I wanted to give him a party, something to make him feel special and loved. So we had a few friends over, ate a ton of food, and played some poker. Not everyone was into the poker so we had games going too...I promise I planned this for Josh and not for me!
Chris, Kyle, Cody, Josh, and Ryan
Lauren and Ashley wanted in on the action too...and they both ended up battling in the end. Thats right, they beat out ALL the men! Lauren ended up winning...and Josh still has a sore spot for how she took him out!
Ashley, Lauren, me, Shawna, and Jennifer
I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. I look forward to many, many more birthdays together! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment