Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lost Maples

This morning we met up with our best friends Ryan and Jenny and set off to Lost Maples. They have a tradition of going every year, but this was our first. I was very much looking forward to all the pretty colors on the trees, hoping for a nice walk through the "mountains". Unfortunately, we came a little late in the year for all the pretty colors, though there were a few trees left with some nice reds and oranges. And the "nice walk" I had anticipated turned into a 5 mile HIKE up the mountain and back down the other side!!!
All in all, we had a good time. By the time we got to the picnic table after the hike, I was famished! Food never tasted so good!! Can't wait til next year...














This was the hike up...and I mean it was straight up!

View from the top (the trail to the right was our way down)

No comments:

Post a Comment