Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Today was my littlest brother's 10th birthday...hard to believe that I have a 10 year old brother. Morgan was here visiting before he leaves for Afghanistan so I thought we should all get together before he left.

We usually meet at my house for a brother/sister dinner but this time we went to Ashley's apartment for swimming and volleyball. Unfortunately, the pool was being serviced so we didn't really get to swim...well I didn't swim. Some of the gang got in the baby pool with the boys...not me...

Anyway, we all played some volleyball, yes, even me. Landy cooked some burgers and hot dogs and we had a cake for Nick. It was a fun time...will be a while until we are all together again!

Landen and Mom
Aunt Ashley

Uncle Morgan

Happy Birthday Nick!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment