Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

NS Easter Egg Hunt

The annual egg hunt was a lot of fun this year! They always split the kids up by age because there are always so many who attend. This year Isaiah was old enough to participate and there were over 35 kiddos just in his group!!! It was fun to watch him find the eggs and put them in his monkey basket!

Where is it?
I tried to get a picture of the both of them but only Ethan was willing to pose! He's so cute!
He really got the hang of it pretty quick.

Ethan was READY for his turn!!
He sped off so fast I barely got any pictures of him! How many do I have? (They are allowed to have a pre-dertermined number based on how many kids are in the group; that way its fair for all kids) Ethan found his 10 eggs in a matter of 1 or 2 minutes!

Gigi and the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment